Hi! I'm a software developer studying Software Engineering at the University of Waterloo.
Thomson Reuters - Software Developer May - Aug '18
- Automated project infrastructure and deployments for user identity management using AWS CodePipeline to ensure end-to-end continuous integration, saving numerous hours per week.
- Reduced build time by over 40% by parallelizing API and UI builds, saving over 6 minutes per build.
- Fixed AWS ECS crashing by caching API calls to reduce container CPU and memory usage by 70%+.
- Securely developed many significant API endpoints in .NET for user base functionality.
Geotab - Software Developer Jun - Aug '17
- Led the development of an HR automation system which drastically reduced redundancy in the company hiring process, saving hours per hire.
- Significantly increased employee efficiency through creating an accurate resume parser and automating emails with Google Apps Script
ViceroyMedia - Software Developer Jun '16 - Dec '17
- Collaborated with a team to develop an Exam Network web application for the University of Guelph.
- Integrated Facebook Login API for over 5000 students to be able to login to the application.